Anywho...the moving bump is refering to how she wakes me up MANY times a night kicking or rolling over already. I'm pretty sure Ellie-roo didn't wake me up until I was further along. Plus my hips have been aching horribly. So I'm out of options for sleeping positions...I can't sleep on my stomach for obvious reasons & I can't sleep flat on my back anymore & I can't sleep on either of my sides because of my hips...Any suggestions????? I need help.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The Moving Bump
Anywho...the moving bump is refering to how she wakes me up MANY times a night kicking or rolling over already. I'm pretty sure Ellie-roo didn't wake me up until I was further along. Plus my hips have been aching horribly. So I'm out of options for sleeping positions...I can't sleep on my stomach for obvious reasons & I can't sleep flat on my back anymore & I can't sleep on either of my sides because of my hips...Any suggestions????? I need help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to pregnancy #2!!
Oh hon, the movement is insane w/ the 2nd pregnancy! my hips ached in the 1st pregnancy, hmmmmm. Lots of pillows is all I can say. Sorry Tim, no room for you!
And it only gets WORSE the more kids you have.....especially when you have 3 in 3 years!! Sleep - it's over-rated anyways right??
Recliner??
I got way more uncomfortable the second time and way sooner too. Oh the joys! You still are SO cute!
Many of my friends liked body pillows, but they irritate me, not even being pregnant!
Post a Comment