Sunday, October 5, 2008

Old, old, old video of Ellie...(a.k.a. Tim's first post)

This video is only 3 seconds long but it's one of my (Tim's) favorite videos of Ellie. Joel (my brother) and I were playing with the video camera and happened to catch this priceless moment. I sometimes play it over and over and can't stop laughing. Enjoy...


9 comments:

Julie said...

I probably shouldn't be laughing, but that's hysterical! It gets funnier the more you play it. If she got hurt during that, erase my laughter!

Sonja said...

That is so funny!! We played it over and over and laughed too!! You should send it in to america's funniest home videos!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, my stomach muscles are aching now. It's one of those guilty pleasures you know you shouldn't enjoy. And still...you watch it, over and over. You can even conjure it up in your head and smile to yourself.

I hope you never lose that video. One day she'll watch it with you. And won't THAT be a kick?

Sara said...

So I'm trying to hold in my laugh since I'm in my cubie at work, but I just ended up spraying a mouthful of coffee on my monitor . . . and then my boss's boss pops into my cube. Typical Monday. The video was totally worth it, though!

Kaare & Michelle said...

She obviously survived so that makes it hilarious without guilt!!!

Brooke said...

These videos are the best! It seems so wrong to laugh about it, but oh...so funny! We have one of Harrison running into a door frame, getting up, and keeps going. Of coarse you can hear Kevin and I laughing hystarically about it. We watch that one occasionally for a good pick-me-up too!

Anonymous said...

I definitely played it a few times. Poor girl. That's gonna leave a mark!

Anonymous said...

what is that noise right before she fell in a heap?

Tim and Jenny said...

She was starting to "say" something as she turned away...I think it would have been a question about why mommy didn't tuck the tag into the back of her shirt.