Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ellie and the Bella Band



Ellie found my Bella Band a few weeks ago and has had a blast with it ever since. A Bella Band is a elasticy fabricy thing that helps hold my pants up, especially my pants that aren't pregnancy pants. She knows how it's supposed to work as you can tell from the video.

***I will hold my camera the right away from now on, I didn't realize that I couldn't switch it like you can a photograph. Maybe I should have known that, maybe not. ***

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She doesn't need TOYS! Just give her a belly-band for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see she's feeling better too.

Genessa said...

Haha....that was awesome.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Grandma should make an Ellie band.

Brooke said...

Now we know what you look like getting dressed in the morning, Jenny! Just kidding! This is too cute!

From the Inside out said...

Too Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

I work at Ingrid & Isabel, the makers of the BellaBand. I saw your comments about the BellaBand, and I wanted to say thank you. Would it be ok for me to place a link to your entry on our Applause Page on our website at www.ingridandisabel.com/applause.html?

Best,
Lynn
info@ingridandisabel.com