*I did NOT show a friend's blog to Ellie that had a picture of projectile poop on a bed. She has NOT asked to see the "poop" picture everyday since.
*I did NOT take a toy away from Ellie (that I had just given her to distract from the toy she really wanted) because I thought it would be funny to give a boy a pink Care Bear to play with. She did NOT cry.
*I did NOT sing along to Barney this morning and actually enjoy it. I didn't continue singing some of the songs all day long and I didn't think about how much fun it would have been to BE one of the kids on the show....with a little bit more fashion sense.
*I did NOT pick my nose at a moment when I wasn't able to be seen on Skype. That's gross.
*I did NOT have to convince myself that I don't need four plates of Mediterranean Chicken for lunch. Although I could have EASILY downed it and done just fine.
*Tim did NOT tickle Ellie which in a turn of events gave her her first skinned knee.
3 comments:
She is her mother's daughter!
When I saw the crying picture I thought of you and your picture taking skills!!!
When I saw the crying picture I actually thought of you and your picture taking skills!!
Post a Comment