Thursday, September 4, 2008

McCain

THE STUPID PART:

McCain cut me off from getting on 35E today. Grrrrr!

I had to take a weird way to Mom and Dad's this afternoon from 494 because about 94 cars with flashing lights were going super slow. They came from the airport and got on 35E North forcing me to keep going.

Granted I was within 20 ft of him at some point when I was passing them, I was unhappy when I did. Grrrrr!


THE COOL PART:

I just saw my dad on CNN. I saw his fanny pack too. :) He is doing security for the convention and was standing by the stage waiting for the35E hog to come and check out the podium for his speech. Mom was on the phone with him and told him to raise his hand, which he did but we didn't see it right away so we kept saying, "Do it!!" cause it was panning away from him, only to figure out that it was on a couple second delay...whoops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McCain being here is causing me troubles as well... He was staying at the Hilton downtown Minneapolis and they closed every street in a 2 block radius causing all traffic coming in to use one street. All that made my bus come 45 minutes late to my stop. I was so mad!