Monday, September 1, 2008

Yesterday = Bad Day

We started our day with Ellie pinching her fingers in three various doors.
So she spent a lot of time with the ice pack, her nuk, and her "bankek."
Then it got REALLY hot in the house. Which isn't such a big deal, but I wanted to put this picture up anyways...She's running around almost naked to combat the heat and she's got her guitar because BJ from her Barney video is playing his guitar.

Then at about 4pm we were going to leave to head to Tim's parents for dinner. We pulled out of the garage and Tim ran around the side of the house to get his brother. Instantaneously (Ellie and I are in the car) there was a horrid noise in the engine and I could see something from inside hitting the hood of the car. So skipping to the end...Tim, Joel and I all hid behind the doors of the car, and with the hood up, we turned the car back on to see what would happen. That thing in my hand flew out of the engine BUT because it was still attached by the black tubing it made an arc and came back down rather quickly.

SO.
BAD DAY.
WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN FROM HERE.

Honda
1998 - 2008
Rest in peace

No comments: