Monday, September 8, 2008

The Verdict in IN!

I don't have a way right now to scan the ultrasound pictures, so this is the best I could do.

Go ahead and turn your head a little to the right, squint your left eye and hold your right ear with your left hand...you can maybe pretend that the doll Ellie is holding is real.

IF you can do that you'll be seeing into this next spring when Ellie will be holding...

her baby SISTER!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Tim...more ribbons, barrettes, hair dryers, and panty hose. Baby dolls galore for the Mathiesen clan! Yay!
Congratulations. Take very good care of yourself, Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Grandma L. and Ellie already went shopping for her baby sitter (sister)! I think I have heard baby sister a hundred times in the last hour! We are excited!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! hope your doing well...thinking of you! sonja narvesen

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited for you! I was way off, but still excited! :)
-Genessa

Sara said...

A precious girl, Hurray!

Brooke said...

How fun! So excited to hear about your little girl on the way! E will be a great big sis! You get the estrogen, and I get the testosterone! Amazing how this works!

Kris said...

Congrats! Nicely done....no need to buy new clothes (ok, I'm sure some would be nice)! Hope you are feeling better!