Monday, November 17, 2008

Timmy's back! Back again!

This is what I missed most...













I've NEVER seen his beard get this thick and full and long.


















This is so you can see how long his beard really was...

















Oh, how happy I am that my hubby is home!













And I know Ellie is too...
















It will be a little while before Tim gets any pictures to upload and post. We get back the one roll that he took (before his camera broke) on Friday and we don't know when exactly we'll be able to get pictures from others on the trip. But, from what I've heard he's had an amazing experience and has lots of fun stories to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Home safe and sound. That's wonderful news!
Hope there's time for some great stories to go with all those lovely pictures.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!! We are glad Tim is back safely!