Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Africa

Well, Tim has officially left MN for Africa.

Sorry, no picture taking was going on at 4:30 this morning...WAY too early for Jenny and her camera...

So far, so good though. I think he's in Seattle right now, about to board a plane to Paris (jealousy is on the rise!!!).

Prayer ideas:
-Safe traveling
-That Tim can sleep on the plane(s)
-That he (we) didn't forget anything...
-For God's will to be accomplished through the whole group

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Sorry about earlier today- I think you asked me something and right when I was going to come that way, I got pulled back in the other way with a question from my boss! haha

Anonymous said...

WHAAAT?

Anonymous said...

My Bible study starting praying yesterday for Tim's travels!

Brooke said...

We will remember him, along with the others in our prayers!

Let us know if you need a break or just some other people time! I think Harrison and Ellie would have fun together again.