Would you have guessed I would've...

...been able to grow a flower? Nope. Nope. Nope.

...taken 43 pictures of Ellie in her house? Probably.

...taken a picture like this? Never.

...put a head-bow-thingy on one of my girls? Not in a MILLION years.
But I did, and it's growing on me.

...taken a picture of Anna's new cute thing she did? Of course.
*She LOVES to play with the strings on my hooded clothing.*...posted a video of Jeremy and Genessa entertaining Ellie?? Sure, why not?
*She says, "Come march!" at the end...
5 comments:
Okay! The pic of Anna with the bow has to be the cutest pic I have ever seen!
Hey Stumbo fam...I think you meant most shocking! I would have been buying those bows like crazy if I had thought she would have had a chance of wearing them.
What is Ellie saying at the end of the movie?
After looking at Gaylan and Joy's blog, I realized what Anna's new thing is.
hello there, well i have to say i would have guessed. I like the picture of let me see.. the one with the unicorn hair, anna in the green shirt, Ellie in the house, Anna eating your drawstring..okay so I like all of them. :)
Post a Comment