Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday






I have ALWAYS known that I would need to specifically wash my baby's armpits. So for almost 3 years, I have never forgotten to wash my girl's armpits, not me, I would never forget. So for this Not Me! Monday, I definitely did not wash Anna's armpits for the first time.

(I bet my mom could have knit a hat for some adorable baby with all the lint that was in her armpit fat rolls. Whoops.)

5 comments:

Grandma said...

That wasn't enough to make a hat.

Kari, RN said...

You crack me up! That's hilarious...

Anonymous said...

She is so good at sitting on her own! Especially in the tub-whoohoo Anna! :)
-Eva

Auntie Gail said...

Such a precious baby.

Notice how intrigued she was by her own foot? ;-)

Mariah Thompson said...

What? What? What? You know the famous MckMama??? well, what do you know, I do to.. I find that funny..