Monday, July 27, 2009

Phelps Mill




G & G Larsen surprised Ellie with a visit this weekend!















We took them out to Phelps Mill for a BK picnic.









As you'll notice I had too much fun experimenting with our camera.

















Thanks for a fun weekend!





























Tim had way too much fun with me while I was having fun with the camera.



































Cute little toosh.


































5 comments:

Auntie Gail said...

Love the "cute little toosh" photo.

Looks like you enjoyed a lovely, relaxing day at the park. Those will be wonderful memories for Ellie -- not many people take the time for themselves or their kids. You know the right people! ;-)

Grandma Larsen said...

We had such a fun time too! When we climbed into bed last night, Grandpa was still worried that Ellie was mad at him for not letting her come home with us. I think we will have to make a calendar to "X" off the days until we get to see you again, too.

Erinn Smith said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day. Ellie looks pretty happy!

Lund7 said...

Sweet pictures! Did you get a new camera or just experimenting with the one you already had? I need to take photography lessons so I can take better pictures!

Anonymous said...

Did grandpa Larsen get stuck half way down the slide Like grandpa kvenild did on the water slide?.