Well, Anna's jaundice number yesterday was 15,
so we had to go back in this morning to get checked again.
Today, it's 17.2.
Our adorable little yellow squash now needs to hang out
with Wallaby II (a UV machine).
Wallaby II is supposed to help break down
the bilirubin that has built up in her system.
Tomorrow we go in again,
and then visit the pediatrician so they can look at her.
I'm looking forward to the bill for "looking at her."
We'll see.
7 comments:
We got the pleasure of Wallaby I with Zeke. Praying the number come down quickly and you can all be Wallaby free! Hope Tim is feeling better too.
I notice Anna's sporting a new hat. That must be her everyday hat. The white one with pink flowers, her Sunday-go-meetin' hat.
I love seeing little girls in hats. The one Ellie is wearing while talking on her cell phone is adorable.
Keep us posted on the jaundice situation.
I remember when both Ricky and Greta were on the Walleby's...they were probably only Walleby I, not II, however!! She's beautiful!!
She is sooo ADORABLE Jenny!!
Well I have a story for you...so your brother Jeremy was leading Wednesday night church and we were all sharing our highlight of the week and he said that his sister had her baby this week and named it Anna. Well I had a blonde moment and blurted out "Hey that's cool, you know that Jenny had her baby and also named it Anna, That is soo cool". Ya well the story kinda tells how I felt after that. Well ya I can be kinda blonde sometimes but that..I must say was kinda funny.
p.s. You don't have to post this comment, just wanted to tell you the story and say congrats.
Well anyways have fun with little Anna and I hope to see you at church soon!!
Hang in there - all my kids have had jaundice - it gets better - it's crazy how different Dr.'s training can be though - my kids were always near 17 or a little higher and never once had to be on any machines/lights anything - Aside from that - LOVE THE HAT!! - Where do find such cute hats???
MARIAH~ You made a gal with LITTLE bladder control almost wet herself. You are a nut, I tell you, a NUT. But I like you that way!
I love you to Jenny. You know you can be a little nutty yourself. :)
Post a Comment