Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cute, Car, Bottle, Cookie, C&C

I wanted to snuggle with her so badly.
I pondered whether or not I'd fit in the baby seat
whilst it was in the crib...
then I got distracted by my bowl of m&m's - so I didn't snuggle.
This is Ellie's car that she was taking to go to Uncle Jeremy's house.
Everywhere but her seat was the "crunk."
This is a fuzzy picture of Daddy giving Anna a bottle for the first time.
This is an over-frosted cookie.
Who knew that the frosting that went OVER the sides cookie
would cement the entire thing to the counter when left out overnight?
It took some minor surgery to clean the counter this morning.
This is Nervous Chuck.
This is Nervous Chuck holding a baby.
This is Nervous Chuck doing a good job...
This is Chuck's wife, Courtney.
Courtney cooked dinner.
Courtney left us a pan of brownies.
Courtney rocks.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Courtney does rock! Chuck looks like a natural with Anna.

You certainly are having some fun in your house.

stumbo fam said...

I love seeing Anna in Ava's outfit!! Can't wait to see her this next week!