Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bye Bye Wallaby II

Anna went in for a blood test this morning (well, not by herself - we hired a chauffeur) and her numbers came back at "12." So no more Wallaby II to deal with. We can just pick her up when we want to without having to maneuver her around the tubes or unhook her. Yay! Life is simple again...when it comes to Anna...but when it comes to Ellie we have a 102 temp and possible diarrhea...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news about little Anna.

Hope Ellie's is just a blip in the radar of life.

Love to all.

Brooke said...

If only I knew how to type the words to the sound I just made! You poor thing! Just when one gets better, the other gets sick! I'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted on the girls! I am praying that Ellie is sleeping for you at night in spite of her fever.

Julie said...

Oh dear, I hope you don't have the kind of winter we did last year with a new baby and a 2-year old with lots of illnesses. Praying for speedy recovery for Ellie and no more Wallaby II!

Mariah Thompson said...

That's good news. She is darling...ah..anyways I hope Ellie feels much better.