Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend in the Cities

I know it's blurry but it's the face/smile that we are getting these days.
She was pretty excited to be back at G & G Larsen's house for the week.
I think we found our 2008 Christmas Card picture.
We went to Centennial Lakes to play minigolf for my friend Michelle's birthday.
It's on real grass, there's real ducks, a real pond for your ball to fall into, and it's real fun.
If you didn't notice, look again, she's cross-eyed.
And that's a McDonald's happy meal toy doll she's sucking on.


My mom's twin brother, Bill came to town with his wife, Sandi.
We haven't seen them since us Larsen kids were wee kids.
So it was lots of fun to catch up and show off our significant others,
our children and our growing bellies.

6 comments:

Julie said...

so that's what all the commotion was on the mini golf course - haha, just kidding, I work in Centennial Lakes!

Hey, do you mind if I add your link to my blogroll?

Petros said...

what a cutie in the pigtails. you'll have to send me an updated picture...the last one i have is of her in the halloween outfit. my ones from this summer didn't turn out very well.

Tim and Jenny said...

The Petros one is actually Genessa...we don't know anyone in Vietnam besides Gen and her friend Greta....hee, hee...it was the age old problem of the person before not logging off from their account. I've been "The Church of the Lutheran Brethren" a few times. :)

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures! See you soon!!

Grandma L.

Sandy said...

We're gonna figure this out, Mom.

Anonymous said...

I tried the blogger thing again and can't get it to work. Maybe my computer can't do it :)! It keeps telling me incorrect password.

Love, MOm