
Well, we've made it 6 years.
6 years of making a home and now making a family.
This year's events were probably the most low-key of the 6.
We started the day by going to the doctor for our 14 week visit. All was well.
Then Tim went to work for a little bit and I went to look for a back massager because I couldn't turn my head in either direction for a few days. I'm starting now to be able to feel somewhat normal, but pretty much the whole day was low-key because I was in pain and uncomfortable nearly every second.
Then we went out for lunch - which ended up being a 22 mile ride to the Pizza Ranch that's only a few miles from our house. We attempted to try Ole & Lena's in Rothsby (sp?) which is 11 miles north of FF. But it was closed to we drove back and settled on Pizza Ranch. Sounds lame but we liked it.
Then we went to a few antique stores and found the picture that's posted here. Tim was looking through a pile of really old pics and started laughing out loud...like REALLY loud. So I went to look. Neither of us had seen anything like it. So it was a $3 dollar treasure that really captured the spirit of our 6th anniversary.
4 comments:
Hi Jenny
Happy 6th Anniversary! I'm sorry I didn't remember on my own. :( Sounds like you had a good day!
Eva
Happy Anniversary!! Yours was about as eventful as ours :)
The message from Sandy is really from Jenny because Sandy can't figure out how to use her blogger thing that Jenny set up. So Sandy keeps using the anonymous post. Help!
Confused but getting it done in Eagan!
Post a Comment