Friday, August 22, 2008

The Hunt

I've started a new job in the last couple weeks at a home health care company but in order to have a job you need to prove you exist. So for a couple weeks I've been trying to prove there's a me. I thought my social security card was still in the cities but it wasn't. So we spent a couple days trying to think of where it could be. We had an "AH HA" moment and went looking for our filing cabinets only to find them locked. Then we spent a day or two looking for the keys...to no avail. So the above picture (cause I couldn't figure out how to get this paragraph above the picture) is Tim breaking into our cabinet.
This is Ellie's response. We laughed because we think she thought he was just laying down on the floor with an invisible pillow, "bankek" and nuk.

And yes, I have proven my existence. I will get paid someday.

And yes, we found the keys a half hour after we destroyed the cabinet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... sounds about right. That made me laugh!

Unknown said...

I was thinking that you guys should have 4 kids total with the next three having names that start with D, A, and R, then you could just call your blog "TJADER"...something to consider.