
Daddy turned "Terdy Two!"

So we went out to eat at a restuarant we'd never eaten at before.

We had to get silly to keep the noise levels low.

Sillyness is always fun.

We made Daddy an ice cream sundae with a few candles to blow out...

Then we gave him knives! (Seriously!)

Love you Daddy!
Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Terdy-Two, and the years flutter by.
I can remember when he was born (clearly, only just the other day). I couldn't afford a lot but over time I was able to buy several baby items and then sent them all at once to Tim's Grandma Mathiesen. She told me that when Joy and Gaylan came to visit, she piled all the gifts into a new bassinet. She was so excited. And, after he was born, for her there was no one like Tim, no one.
What a fun birthday party! Looks like silly faces are in the genes of both girls. I guess that would make sense considering...
Did he use those knives on the caviar last night??
Post a Comment