Aside from the rather aggressive manhandling, I'm sure her sweet baby doll knows she is loved. ;-)Do you think those lovely ringlets will stay with your little golden-haired girl?P.S. The captions are worth the price of admission.
Poor kid, she's probably imitating Grandma Mathiesen. ;-)
I think she is doing really well for a two year old. You have to hold that baby down somehow. I am going to try the leg thing on our new grandson if he gets too squirrely.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aside from the rather aggressive manhandling, I'm sure her sweet baby doll knows she is loved. ;-)
Do you think those lovely ringlets will stay with your little golden-haired girl?
P.S. The captions are worth the price of admission.
Poor kid, she's probably imitating Grandma Mathiesen. ;-)
I think she is doing really well for a two year old. You have to hold that baby down somehow. I am going to try the leg thing on our new grandson if he gets too squirrely.
Post a Comment