Our sweet baby turned 2 today!
To catch up on her 2 years, start
here until you end right back here.

Good morning sweet girl!!!
(She was EXTREMELY crabby...and sick.
Big bummer!)

This was the best morning picture I could get!
Poor girl!


Once the Tylenol was administered...
we had a fun dinner with Tim's parents,
Joel & Michaela AND....

Mazzie!!!!

Tim was thrilled to have a puppy in the house!

More presents!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!
4 comments:
If there was a dog in the house, where was Ellie?
Pictures with her little buddy "Blue Elmo" are great.
Your little golden hair is growing so fast. Love the crossed legs while sucking her thumb on the couch. So sad she didn't feel well, but she gave it her best shot.
Yes, the "crossed legs while sucking the thumb" is a precious shot.
Sorry about that moniker. I get so used to signing comment blocks with that name, I forgot this is the "Auntie Gail" site! How appropriate that my word verification this time is "dumbers". ;-)
Post a Comment