
My dad found Jeremy's old Transformer toy...
highlight of Jeremy's year, apparently.

I don't make my kids eat their traditional Christmas Eve meal
after what happened
this year.
My fear was that if they eat that same meal,
the same thing will happen.
Paranoid much? Why, yes I am.

I'm jealous of the people that can take the one arm photos
and still look normal.
This is the first time I don't look like Sloth (
Goonies).

Now these kinds of one arm photos, I'm a pro at.
I wish I hadn't cut off Tim's valiant try at joining in.

For this one, I want you to notice Ellie.
I got this face every 17 minutes for the next 4 days.
There was a trail mix of sorts in that bowl...
with M&Ms and chocolate morsels...
"Can I have one
NOW, please?"
2 comments:
Great picture of Mom and Dad (before mom wigged out in the picture with Ellie).
By the way, Ellie takes some great pictures. I hope she continues to thrive as a photographer.
cool stuff
Post a Comment