OH MY GOSH...It hurts me to laugh and I pressed the play button!What did she "I'll-take-that" snatch out of your hand before nonchalantly cruising back out of the room?Can you nonchalantly cruise wearing a diaper?
A spoon! I should have turned the sound up. Sorry.
Ha ha ha. I didn't realize they work as well on the top as they do the bottom!
She looks like Aunt Jamima.....er Aunt Ja-anna.
I am a little perplexed as to why she needs a spoon in the bathroom??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH...It hurts me to laugh and I pressed the play button!
What did she "I'll-take-that" snatch out of your hand before nonchalantly cruising back out of the room?
Can you nonchalantly cruise wearing a diaper?
A spoon! I should have turned the sound up. Sorry.
Ha ha ha. I didn't realize they work as well on the top as they do the bottom!
She looks like Aunt Jamima.
....er Aunt Ja-anna.
I am a little perplexed as to why she needs a spoon in the bathroom??
Post a Comment