I had a wonderful opportunity this past weekend
to take my Program Assistant, Brooke,
with me to the Northwest Ministry Conference in Seattle, WA.
Here's pretty much the only times I took out my camera.
with me to the Northwest Ministry Conference in Seattle, WA.
Here's pretty much the only times I took out my camera.
I pretty much only took this picture because I watched Brookeeat a burger that was as big as her 5 1/2 month baby belly.
we actually went and did what we said we were going to do.
And to show that it really was a HUGE church.
I pretty much only took this picture becausewhen you usually think Seattle, you think rain.
The entire time we were there it was GORGEOUS.
I pretty much only took this picture becauseat Maggiano's (with our Friday night host, the fabulous Jess)
we received the "leftover cookies from the kitchen
that are mainly reserved for birthdays
that EVERYONE in the restaurant secretly gets"
from our waiter.
we COMPLETELY over ordered.
We had 4 FULL boxes of food to take back to
the front desk gal that told us to go there.


1 comment:
You "pretty much" summed it all up! I had a blast with you! Hope we can do it again soon!
Post a Comment