Saturday, February 20, 2010

Skype is FUN.



This is what Anna does as soon as we pull out the computer to Skype with my parents. She KNOWS what the ringing sounds like and starts saying, "HIIIII!!" right away. When you hear my mom laugh, that's right when she answered the call and Anna happened to not be looking at the computer right at that moment. It's my favorite moment in the whole 51 seconds. And, we're going to set up a fund so that whenever we have another kid we can replace the highchair.

4 comments:

machisen said...

This is a PRIZE!!

Grandma Larsen said...

I could play this over and over! I could call on skype many times a day just to see how excited she gets! Give Ellie a hug from us. She sounded a little snubbed.

Lund7 said...

So cute!! She's growing up fast!!!

Auntie Gail said...

I would venture to guess I've watched this latest video eight times (if pressed maybe more.....)

Her response to Grandma asking, "Anna, are you whispering?" is absolutely melt-your-heart language, going way beyond Hi, Mommy, and yum-yum.

The laughter of two proud parents in the background, just as delightful.