This is the mitten I've been looking for...for a LONG time.When I found it amongst Ellie's books in her shelf,
I literally said, "Yahoo!!! I found..."
(as I'm picking it up)
"a very full mitten."
Tim and I have a deal for you.
IF you can guess what ANY of the four things
that are in the mitten,
we'll send you a prize.
Tomorrow I'll post a pic of the first item.
5 comments:
one of Anna's nuks, a coin of some kind, a crayon... i'm out of guesses :)
The missing camera.
Hmmm...I'm guessing Halloween candy that she moves from place to place when the heat's on. ;-)
Don't laugh, I found peanut butter and jelly sandwiches under Lisa's bed. Unfortunately, that
also tells you how long it was between a good vacuumings.
Well I missed the first "reveal," but I'm quite positive I never would have guessed a spatula. I'm going for...one of her little figurine things she plays with on that train set in her room, some Barbie clothing, and a toy mirror.
or is it a road, not a train track...
Post a Comment