What a great set of pics! I looked at the first one and wondered what was coming out of the cornstock. Then I realized by the second shot that I was looking at Ellie's boots and she was tossing leaves.
So easy to please and entertain, she finds joy in the simple things.Lovely moment in time, her time, you captured.
Those cheeks look pretty rosy for fall weather!!! Can you believe this weather lately!!!??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a great set of pics! I looked at the first one and wondered what was coming out of the cornstock. Then I realized by the second shot that I was looking at Ellie's boots and she was tossing leaves.
So easy to please and entertain, she finds joy in the simple things.
Lovely moment in time, her time, you captured.
Those cheeks look pretty rosy for fall weather!!! Can you believe this weather lately!!!??
Post a Comment