Friday, October 2, 2009

2 Pics for 2 Babies

Baby #1

There is a FABULOUS family down in the cities
that gives us their 3 girls' clothes when they grow out of them,
and look what Ellie found in one of the bags?
She is head over heels for her new robe!
This is her mad face.

Baby #2


First hat in a loooong time.
It was a fight to get her to keep it on.
My baby is growing up too fast!
Ellie and I caught her standing for the first time
in her crib this morning!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

What cuties!

Love the robe! And there's that cute sweater again!

Suzie Egge said...

Guess it's time for another baby then!!! Ha!

Auntie Gail said...

That is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. She now KNOWS true elegance.

Who would have guessed a little girl would be so enchanted with a long robe?

I've seen that same look when little girls see a beautiful bride for the first time. They're sure it's a real live fairy princess they're seeing.