Sunday, March 1, 2009

One Month


Anna is one month old (a couple days ago) already!
She's definitely filling out and getting taller.
I suppose she's getting longer since she's mostly horizontal rather than vertical.
The first picture is one for you all from Ellie.

This one is from me.
She's a belly sleeper just like her big sister.
Naughty - yes I know...but we ALL sleep when she's on her belly.
We're finding our camera is taking less and less pictures in focus...
so there may be a new camera sometime soon!
(Tax refund season is fantastic!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss cuddling with your girls! I could just squeeze her!

Lund7 said...

Wow! One month old already! I have had a gift for her for one month now!! I finally brought it to church so it will be there next time you come to town and are at our church! Have a great week!!

Mariah Thompson said...

One month already??? Wasn't she just born yesterday? Hmm...time sure does fly.