Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Shut-Ins

First off, I have to admit that when I typed in the title of the post
I wrote "shut up" instead of "shut in."
I caught it after a minute or two...whoops..

This is Ellie Potato Head.
You have to notice that she's standing IN
the Mr. Potato Head suitcase.
Therefore, she is an official potato head.
A few of her dolls have taken an almost permanent residence
in Baby Sister's things.
This doll has been in the car seat for almost a week now.
I'm not sure how the "Baby Zeke/Quin/Bias or Jesus"
(depends on the moment)
is going to like being evicted.
This is the one that creeps me out every two hours during the night ...
when I GET to get up and use the bathroom....
Got this wonderful picture of my husband, Joey Fatone...
We made the upstairs Ellie's play area this afternoon.
We left the house once today...to get milk.
We admit we are shut ins.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness...Ellie's play area looks like she's ready for entertaining guests!

Mr. Potato Head might be titled "A Minnesota Winter" .

I don't blame you for getting creeped out over the doll in the crib.

Love your blog, Jenny.

stumbo fam said...

It looks nice!

Danny and Mandy said...

I love the Baby Zeke! :) Thanks Ellie!

Anonymous said...

I want to play in Ellie's play room!

Jess

Brooke said...

We should be shut ins-together! That is how I feel most weeks.

It was good seeing you, even briefly in church yesterday!

Mariah Thompson said...

Can I come play with you Ellie? Please? Do I seriously have to put my name? Or should i just let you take a guess. I think I'll do that.