Here's the magic colored bath pills. They were a Christmas present from Auntie Steph and Uncle Chad, so I can't tell you how much they cost. But so far we've had a green, red and yellow bath, and have yet to try a few of the others that are listed on the back.
The yellow bath was this morning and this morning was a crazy morning...Tim was in the kitchen and heard Ellie start to cry (real cry not a fake cry). Then he came running with her into the bathroom. As it turns out Mommy forgot to put a diaper on her at bedtime last night. WHOOPS. So after washing her sheets yesterday they are all back in the wash. Plus I have no idea how long she went last night laying in a wet spot. No rash yet as of 1:00 this afternoon...I'm crossing my fingers....
*Here's the caution and advisory:
Caution: Tablets are not a food product. Do not eat. Do not apply around eyes. Contains lactose. Adult supervision is recommended.
Advisory: Intended for bath use only. Products may stain certain porous surfaces such as unsealed tile grout. Test on a small area before using in your tub and bath areas. Avoid contact with certain surfaces and materials, such as wood, wallpaper, painted surfaces, vinyl, carpeting and other material that cannot be washed or laundered.
When used as directed, this product should not stain towels, linen or textile products after immediate and adequate washing/laundering. Wash any color residue from skin with clean soapy water. Moist hands could activate tablets.
We haven't had ANY trouble!! Ellie has been content for much longer in the bath with these fun little tablets...GO BUY THEM. Although I still can't tell you where to get them or how much they are, sorry. ; )
1 comment:
I've seen them in the store but wondered what they would be like! Now I know. Any staining?
Post a Comment