The sarcasm is a thick around our house.
We just got home from Target and all those "Oh fun, pregnant lady!" looks have definitely become "Oh geez! Get outta HER way!"
39 weeks and 2 days pregnant??
Nope, nope, nope. Just a bit swollen....
It's looking like we are going to be induced Tuesday morning...way too early in the morning, if you ask me. We need to be at the hospital at 6:30am. I don't usually get up until 8:30am, so 6:30 just ticks me off a little bit more.
BUT baby girl will be here in 2 days...Can't ask for more than that...
4 comments:
Your comment about having to be at the hospital waaay too early Tuesday, tickled me.
She's not even here yet and already dictating the terms...hers. Watch out, Mom & Dad! This is going to be a wild and bumpy ride!
Seriously, our thoughts and prayers will be with you, Jenny.
It is a little surreal to think "hmm, tomorrow I'll go to bed and in the morning, work on popping out a kid."
I'm looking forward to meeting this little one.
You the beautiful!! Even though I know you are miserable. Less than 2 days.... can't wait to hold her!
oooh, i'm sorry jenn. i hope that it gets better and by better i of course mean that she's makes her way into the world faster than your doctors have planned for you:) blessings!
Post a Comment