See how huge the room is??? There's even a table and chairs in the corner and an extra comfy chair for a visitor. This is a palace compared to last time!
Oh my gosh...posh. You probably won't think this is funny, Jenny, but when I saw the picture of the comfy chair for dad, I was reminded of something our son did when his wife was in the beginning throes of labor. There was a television in the room--yep, you guessed it--with a football game on. She moaned and went to say something to him, and without thinking, he shhhh'd her!
I'm glad to see you are enjoying your time relaxing before the baby. Nice multi tasking. Texting, computing, and it looks like your watching TV maybe. Nice legs by the way
6 comments:
Looks great! love you on the computer!
And your texting! Very Multi-talented! That will come in handy :-)
is the fridge stocked and the Wii hooked up?
Oh my gosh...posh. You probably won't think this is funny, Jenny, but when I saw the picture of the comfy chair for dad, I was reminded of something our son did when his wife was in the beginning throes of labor. There was a television in the room--yep, you guessed it--with a football game on. She moaned and went to say something to him, and without thinking, he shhhh'd her!
Waiting to hear!
I'm glad to see you are enjoying your time relaxing before the baby. Nice multi tasking. Texting, computing, and it looks like your watching TV maybe. Nice legs by the way
I like the socks. Very stylish with your blue hospital gown.
...can't wait for updates! Praying for a safe delivery ;)
-Ellen
Post a Comment