"Come on out, little girl!! Here's your bed, don't you want to sleep in it??? Come on out, little girl!!!"
**The door? Yeah, we wont be able to use that so much. The crib is fairly light where we can move it and get into it if we need to....but Tim's pretty much banished completely upstairs. Now before I have to update again to explain that one....We do love each other very much, but not enough to never sleep due to high decibel snoring. SO...Tim sleeps upstairs. And because of the door being blocked - his clothes are up there too...
4 comments:
So funny and so cute!
You must not plan on using that door!?
I love the crib and baby's room! How do you open the door behind the crib though?? We are anxiously awaiting news....
Oh, that one heavy-duty eyebrow look cracks me up.
You can bet your last dollar that something like that is taking place when -- "It's quiet. Waaaaay too quiet."
I can't believe you guys don't sleep in the same bed! It's amazing you ever conceived another child!!! :)
Post a Comment