hahah...funny
HA! That was hilarious. Good job, Ellie! :)
It is about time that move was documented. I was expecting a detailed presentation of the move in the video, but it was still cute.
Oh how I love the "Gringo bells" song at Christmas!
So you finally got a picture of the "funny face" (aka "the flex")!
That is Halarious!!!
You have quite the little entertainer! I wonder if baby girl will fall in big sister's footsteps?!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
hahah...funny
HA! That was hilarious. Good job, Ellie! :)
It is about time that move was documented. I was expecting a detailed presentation of the move in the video, but it was still cute.
Oh how I love the "Gringo bells" song at Christmas!
So you finally got a picture of the "funny face" (aka "the flex")!
So you finally got a picture of the "funny face" (aka "the flex")!
That is Halarious!!!
You have quite the little entertainer! I wonder if baby girl will fall in big sister's footsteps?!
Post a Comment