Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Baby's Quilt *Updated*


I FINALLY finished it...almost.
I don't think I've ever gotten so frustrated with a quilt.
So I've decided to tear off the back and redo it with a different fabric.
Chenille is horrible fabric for what I was trying to do
because it caused the top to not lay flat AT ALL.

UPDATE: I was going to wait a week but I couldn't help it...
the back has been officially torn off.
It's back in the closet for (hopefully)
a little while before I attempt to put another back on it.
Well see how much self control Jenny has...wink, wink...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it though? It looks sooo cozy! I really like the scallop on the edges too!

Lund7 said...

You do such nice work! Peter sleeps with the one you made him every single night...it's so soft and warm!

www.lund7.blogspot.com

stumbo fam said...

Love it!