Who says you have to stop making snowmen when you are 18?
I got to see this work of art before I left! Unfortunately by then, the head had fallen off. :)
What are the eyes made of? I found broken pieces of celery in the snow in front of my house. She looks sooo proud! Daddy should feel proud too. The poor snowman has lost his head now. I will keep you posted on his progress.
Very Cute!
It's hard to see anything beyond Ellie's beautiful smiling face but I just noticed all the tiny Christmas lights in the background!What wonderful Winterwonderland memories you have created for her.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Who says you have to stop making snowmen when you are 18?
I got to see this work of art before I left! Unfortunately by then, the head had fallen off. :)
What are the eyes made of? I found broken pieces of celery in the snow in front of my house. She looks sooo proud! Daddy should feel proud too.
The poor snowman has lost his head now. I will keep you posted on his progress.
Very Cute!
It's hard to see anything beyond Ellie's beautiful smiling face but I just noticed all the tiny Christmas lights in the background!
What wonderful Winterwonderland memories you have created for her.
Post a Comment