Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just call me Mommy

9 comments:

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for a good laugh! So cute!

Kathy Garvin said...

I laughed SO hard at this video. What a smart little girl. She knows how to get a reaction from mom. ha! ha!

Genessa said...

LOL...that was hilarious! I feel like that debate could have gone on for quite a while. I call it a draw - you're both right. :)

Anonymous said...

arrefI love it. There's no sure fire way to get your kids to call you Mom & Dad.

Grandma Larsen said...

That's my girl!! Payback! Only she is completely innocent about it :)!

Brooke said...

So stinkin' cute!! Even H & E were laughing about it!

Ekelund Fam said...

That is theee best...but you are Jenny to some many people. hee hee
Adam, Sarah, and I watched it and giggled. I told Sarah to take notes...

Auntie Gail said...

Oh my gosh. That was hysterical.

Remember, Jen. She has all the time in the world. Absolutely no concept of time, or minutes ticking away. Makes you wonder how long she would last. Ha-ha-ha.

And, of course, when you're doing something you love, you go into some sort of "zone". Which she obviously entered.

Erinn Smith said...

Hilarious!