Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Le Bat Saga *UPDATED #5*

Bat #1
This punk was found flying around at about 4:30am by Tim.
He chased it around with the safety gate.
After staying at Tim's parents, and having his Uncle and Cousin
stake out the house for the night, we found the bat the next evening.
After 3 minutes of chaos...I took this picture...

Bat #2
I went to do laundry.
I found a dead bat in the machine.
I panicked.
I ran outside.
Tim removed the punk.
I ran the machine 3 times, once with bleach.

Bat #3
This turkey was waiting for me after work one day.
It was hanging from the cupboards.
I panicked.
I ran upstairs, and called Tim.
He came home, banged around for a bit.
Then he came upstairs and told me it hissed at him.
We called Batbusters.
The Bat Man took care of them.
Thought we'd seen the last.

Bat #4
This one dive bombed my head
while I was on my way to do laundry.
This is the punk I despise the most.
I panicked.
I ran upstairs and called my mom.
Tim got the tennis racket.
This punk was smart enough to hide.
We were smart enough to hang a blanket.
Batbusters are coming back.
I'm not doing any laundry anymore.

Bat #5
4:00 am.
Ellie's room.
Snoring child in Mom's bed
AND
another call to Batbusters.


2 comments:

Grandma Larsen said...

You better add bat #5 to your saga. I am not convinced that the "bird" in Ellie's room is the same one that was flying around the basement.

Ekelund Fam said...

YIKES! Your story is hilarious to read about, but I bet not even a least giggly to live through! Hope Bat Busters works!!! :)