Sunday, January 31, 2010

Anna's Party #1

It's party time!
Anna's first little friend - Barrett.
Hangin' with the presents.
That stuff again??
(Ellie was there too - she was extra fashionable!)


One step closer to actually eating the cake.

4 comments:

Grandma Larsen said...

Looks like a fun party. I have to ask...what is that in Anna'a hair? A bow? It is adorable!!

Auntie Gail said...

Love the movies. "The world is a bewildering place. I love my parents but the other day they placed this thing on my high chair tray. It was on fire! Everyone seemed really happy about that. I guess they realized how foolhardy that was and blew it out after their song. But THEN they gave me a slice of the stuff. I try my best to get to the bottom, much like the round piece they gave me the other day. Both were covered with this awful sticky stuff. Oh well, they're wonderful parents and they try really hard to make me happy. Signed, one year old Anna."

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Anna!

machisen said...

Adorable, as always.