It's hard to believe that she is 3 already and starting pre-school. I am afraid I will blink and Anna will be 3! I love those girls!!!
Not to be me, but technically it is day 1,096.... lol Unless you took that photo the day before? :)
Tim had to explain it to me. Where did you find notchad.com??
Happy Be-lated Birthday Ellie!! I can't believe it's been 3 years. I remember visiting Ellie when she was only slightly bigger than Owen. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's hard to believe that she is 3 already and starting pre-school. I am afraid I will blink and Anna will be 3! I love those girls!!!
Not to be me, but technically it is day 1,096.... lol Unless you took that photo the day before? :)
Tim had to explain it to me. Where did you find notchad.com??
Happy Be-lated Birthday Ellie!! I can't believe it's been 3 years. I remember visiting Ellie when she was only slightly bigger than Owen. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment