I have tears just looking at the pictures. Good thing Grandma wasn't there!
She's all grown up! Cute pics :-)Did you cry??
I can't believe she's in preschool! Isn't she only a few weeks older than H?? She looks so excited!
I love the picture of her jumping, she's got air!
You can see it in her eyes.I hope she never loses the joy and excitement of going to school.Sweet of you to share that incredible morning.
Forgot to mention...there's a package on its way for the birthday girl and should arrive one day next week.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have tears just looking at the pictures. Good thing Grandma wasn't there!
She's all grown up! Cute pics :-)Did you cry??
I can't believe she's in preschool! Isn't she only a few weeks older than H?? She looks so excited!
I love the picture of her jumping, she's got air!
You can see it in her eyes.
I hope she never loses the joy and excitement of going to school.
Sweet of you to share that incredible morning.
Forgot to mention...there's a package on its way for the birthday girl and should arrive one day next week.
Post a Comment