Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Winddown from AC 09

This past Sat through Wed was the LB Annual Convention here in good ole FF. Being with Tim's position in the LB and mine at F&F - our life was the furthest from normal the whole time.

We spent somewhere around 43 hours at Bethel. And for me...most of it was here in our not-so-mobile store.


This is our good friend Mark. It's been awhile since we saw him last because it takes him awhile to get here on a horse and buggy....(he's from Amish country)...


My Dad was also able to come up as a delegate. He got in his Grandpa time as well...






So after all those hours we're getting back to a "normal" atmosphere at 808 which includes the gals rolling around on the floor together...












...naps for all of us...


















and a good wash down....(she was so interested in the boat that I had a hard time getting her to look at me so I started saying names of snacks she likes. It was a long list I had to get through to find the winner to make this pic. I guess we'll have to buy some ICE CREAM soon!)...

We had a great week and looking forward to the next convention, but we are definitely looking forward to a low key Father's Day weekend.

3 comments:

Grandma Larsen said...

Wish I was rolling on the floor with all my girls!!

Tim M said...

So it looks like Kevin is still using a sippy cup. That must be embarrassing during lunch at work. Do you just use a straw then, so no one suspects anything?

Mariah Thompson said...

sorry I haven't commented in a while I have been in florida the last couple of weeks. It looks like you are having fun up there without me. Just kidding. Nice to see Mark again. Anna sure seem bigger scince the last picture oh and the leg....the leggg...let's just say the bathroom was used many times in the 30 sec time. Hope to comment again soon!!!