Wow, it's like they are sister chicklets! They really look alike.
Easy. Ellie then Anna. :)
Is she sweet, or WHAT?
If you are going to have a "who's who" guessing game with pictures, don't name the first picture "Ellie-Little"...it sort of gives it away.
Since I never saw Ellie as a baby, and seeing this picures together, I have no clue. I never would have guessed they looked so alike.
Ellie 1st! Then Anna! That is crazy how close it is!
I just want to squeeze them both! I can't wait until Friday!
I've been waiting for you to do this! Jess
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow, it's like they are sister chicklets! They really look alike.
Easy. Ellie then Anna. :)
Is she sweet, or WHAT?
If you are going to have a "who's who" guessing game with pictures, don't name the first picture "Ellie-Little"...it sort of gives it away.
Since I never saw Ellie as a baby, and seeing this picures together, I have no clue. I never would have guessed they looked so alike.
Ellie 1st! Then Anna! That is crazy how close it is!
I just want to squeeze them both! I can't wait until Friday!
I've been waiting for you to do this! Jess
Post a Comment