Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grandview 2008

She was a bit panicky at first about the water....so we looked at it for a while.
Grandpa's dirty feet was a fabulous distraction.


There was a great playground in front of our place.
Tadbit the frog was her best friend the whole week....
apparently 80 degrees wasn't warm enough for a frog.
I made her throw that one out. She gets a point for creativeness though.
Mini golf was a delight for her....many things to climb and many places to fall into the water.



Time outs were in the fireplace.
Ellie's first pontoon ride. She HATED the life jacket.
I think she said, "All done" about 23,897,538 times.


We ordered her a beef quesadilla, that she poured her milk on
and made a beef shake in her glass.
I'm not so sure it was her favorite meal of the week.
She actually went down the slide!!! Afterwards if you asked her if she went down, she'd say yes. If you asked her if she wanted to go again, she's turn to run and say NO at the same time.

The last day of our trip was Uncle Jeremy's birthday.
So they played together during our brunch.

2 comments:

stumbo fam said...

Great pics!! It looks like you all had a great time!

Claessens Family said...

Looking good Nenny! You are sooo skinny! I'm jealous! I take comfort in know you will be getting a belly VERY soon :) At least you'll have an excuse for yours!