Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Quilting again....

My good friend Michelle sitting at our "station" right by the door...
it was a little frustrating, but we still had a GREAT weekend.

Michelle's baby boy quilt that I was pinning.....
A quilt for my niece's 2nd birthday.
I got to use Michelle's machine that does words. So in that dark block it says her name.
Michelle's putting together her baby boy inside her belly
and putting together the quilt outside her belly.
My good friend Jess is the one that I started quilting with, but this retreat she scrapbooked some of her trips with hubby, Jon. So by the end of the weekend and seeing her great pictures, I decided to save money, then hand it to her so she can plan a trip for Tim & me someday.

1 comment:

stumbo fam said...

Cute quilts! You did a great job. As always :-)